Saturday, May 12, 2018

Tag Trio!


Hello Everyone! This month ODBD released a cute die set called Mini Cups and Mugs and it is so much fun!!  These tiny little dies are perfect for little accents or tags and have so many mix and match bits that I decided to make a set of tags with them!

For all three tags I've used the same die sets - Mini Cups and Mugs, Rounded Rectangles, Double Stitched Rounded Rectangles, Pierced Circles and Pennant Flags - and then used different paper for each one.  I've kept the circles blank so I can write the name on them when required!


The first one is a bit more masculine with a coffee theme, matching it up with Latte Love Paper Pad.


The second one, I've gone more girly/ teen with pinks and teals and created a thickshake/milkshake diecut accent.  You can't really see in this picture, but the top of the cup I've used the ice-cream/cream top and then cut the cup lid out of vellum to make the clear cup lid.  The paper on this tag is from Beautiful Blooms!


The last one, I've gone with a Teacup Theme with a more elegant feel.  I was thinking of my mother who gathers with her friends each week for morning tea and they get out their lovely china cups and saucers.  Mum has some beautiful cup, plate and saucer sets so I've used some pretty Shabby Rose paper to create the cup and saucer and silver paper for the spoon.

Stamps - NONE
Ink - NONE
Paper - Latte Love, Beautiful Blooms, Shabby Rose, Cream, Pink, Green, Brown, White
Accessories - Rounded Rectangles, Double Stitched Rounded Rectangles, Pierced Circles, Pennant Flags, Mini Cups and Mugs

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to die cut!

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Kathy, these are absolutely darling, and I love the mini cups! Great tags! I especially love the one with tea...so sweet with the teacup and the spoon and darling paper! Thanks for sharing these! I love them! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Gab said...

What a great die set!! Love your tags!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails