Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Power Poppy Release Day Hop!


Hello Everyone!!!  It's finally here - Power Poppy Release Day!!  If you've been following the Power Poppy Blog and the Bloom Brigade over the last week you will have been inspired by an amazing new collection of Holiday Stamp Sets and they are all available RIGHT NOW!!  WOOHOOO!!!





I have used the brand new Under Glass Christmas Traditions for today's hop - I just love the versatility of being able to use the images on their own or with the coordinating cloche!  I've chosen this gorgeous stack of presents and gone with an nontraditional colour palette of purples and blues.  I've used a purple base and topped with white and some DP from my stash.  I've used a strip of matching paper down the side.  Next I've stamped the image from Under Glass Christmas Traditions in Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with Copics.  I've cut this to size, matted with some teal card and the matted again with purple card cut with the Branching Out Die.  Across this I've added two pieces of silver cord.  I've then stamped the sentiment from Under Glass Christmas Traditions in black and die cut with Pierced Circles and popped it up on foam tape.  To finish I've added a couple of buttons.

Stamps - Under Glass Christmas Traditions (Power Poppy)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Purple, Teal, White, Kaisercraft DP
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Branching Out Die, ODBD Pierced Circles Die, Silver Cord, Buttons, X-press It Foam Tape

Don't miss all the amazing creations the Bloomies have for you today!!

That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you enjoy the hop and are inspired to stamp!  :)

5 comments:

Berina RGA said...

Wow! Such a beautiful card! I love your coloring!

Davi said...

One of my favorite color combos! Beautiful coloring of the image too, Wonderful card :)

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This a gorgeous card !! I also love the colours combo.

Gab said...

Just love that!

CherylQuilts said...

Kathy, what a GORGEOUS color combination, and I love your layout with the decorative die! This is such a darling image, and I love how sweet this cloche is and how versatile it is. Thank you for all your inspiration for this amazing release, and now I know I'm really going to enjoy making my Christmas cards!! And I may CASE one or two...or more! Hehe! Sending hugs and love, sweet friend! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails