Monday, September 19, 2016

Dove Confirmation


Hello Everyone!  Today I have another Confirmation card that was made for one of the girls that was Confirmed with my son in August!  This time I've used the dove cross from Our Daily Bread Design's Confirmation set and given it a cleaner more elegant feel for the recipient. 

I've started with a base of white, layered with Cherry Cobbler and topped with more white cut with Spellbinders A2 Divine Eloquence.  Around this I've attached some white crochet lace and white satin ribbon.  Next I've stamped the cross from Confirmation in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics.  This has been cut out with Spellbinders Labels 28 and in the space at the bottom I've stamped the recipient's name.  I've matted this with gold card cut with A2 Divine Eloquence and popped it up on X-press It High Tack Foam Tape and finished with a white bow.

Stamps - Confirmation (ODBD), Alphabet
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, White, Gold, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders      , White Crochet Lace, White Satin Ribbon, X-press It High Tack Foam Tape

That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Another perfect confirmation card! This stamp is so beautiful. Confirmation is a very special occasion and I'll bet your cards will become keepsakes. Gorgeous, Kathy!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Kathy, this is gorgeous, and I really think these will be keepsakes for each one of these young people for whom you made these personalized cards. This is stunning with the image and Mikaela's name. And what beautiful dies and rich background with the ribbon and lace. Stunning card, sweet friend! Hugs! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails