Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Relax


Hello Everyone!  Today I have a flashback card for you!  This one was made during my Dirty Dozen time at Splitcoaststampers and I love how relaxing and beachy this one is.  Considering it is Winter and the sky is grey and rainy, I felt a little sunshiney happiness was in store.  I know those of you who live in the Northern Hemisphere are either basking in the Summer sunshine, or will be very soon so hopefully this will bring a smile to your face and happy, relaxing seaside memories.

Stamps - Happy Retirement (ODBD)
Paper -  X-press It Blending Card, Teal and Kraft Cardstock, Kaisercraft Tropicana DP
Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa, Teal Zeal
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Large Circle and Stately Circle Nestabilities, Twine, Deco Fan Border Punch, Rhinestones, Foam Tape

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This is definitely a relaxing scene, Kathy! You've put it all together beautifully with the papers and the twine, too. I really love that tropical paper. It's been raining off and on here for a week, but we're heading for a sunny week ahead!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Kathy, this is such a relaxing scene, and I actually have it. But wow, I love the DP you've used. And I still love this MS border punch! Beautifully done, Kathy! Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails