Saturday, June 25, 2016

Dream Wedding

Helloooooo Everyone!!  Today we have not one, but TWO new Power Poppy stamp sets to show you!!!  SQUEEEEE!!!  I'm only using one of them, so make sure you hop around the blogs to see all the sneak peeks!!  Let me introduce..... DREAM WEDDING!!  This set has four gorgeous images to choose from and I combined two - the bottle of bubbles and glasses!  Of course you could use either all on their own as well!

http://powerpoppy.com/products/dream-wedding

I guess my card could be used for any sort of celebration, not just a wedding - that's the fun of creating isn't it!

I've stamped the bottle and glasses from Dream Wedding in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics (YG61, YG63, YG67, B00, B12, B14, E50, E51, Y21, Y26, Y28, YG11, YG17, C0).  I've cut this to size and matted with So Saffron (pierced top and bottom) and attached the sentiment, also from Dream Wedding, as a notched tag to the bottom.  I've glued this to the front of the card made of So Saffron, layered with White and some DP.  To finish and add a touch of sparkle, I've added some gold sequins!

Stamps - Dream Wedding (Power Poppy)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, So Saffron, White, DP
Accessories - Copics, Paper Piercer, Gold Sequins, Scissors, X-press It Clear Gel Glue

Can't wait to see what the other Bloomies have made with the amazing new sets???  Pop by these blogs and have a peek!!
That's all from me today!  There are TWO new sets being sneak peeked tomorrow, so check in to the Power Poppy Blog and see what's new!!!  I'll be back on Monday with even more new stamps to see!  Thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!!  :)

10 comments:

Patti Willey said...

{gasp!} Look at the images in that new Stamp Set! Oh that cake! Your bottle and glasses colored so beautifully Kathy! What a Celebration! I love them! Pinning!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Kathy, let the celebration begin! Love your great coloring and such a great design with layout and DP together with some piercing, I see! Beautifully done, and I'll see you tomorrow! Hugs!

ChristineCreations said...

Oh this is SO fun and full of celebration Kathy! What a great job you did with this bottle and the flutes. Love the gold rims!

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful celebration card Kathy!

Stacy Morgan said...

Kathy this is fun! I like the bubbly and your coloring. The sequins are a great accent. Charming!!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! So cute! Love, LOVE it! There are so many celebrations this would work for -- birthday, retirement, congrats on anything, New Year's, and so much more. Love your card design with the DP and the "Cheers" flag. Wow!

Teresa Doyle said...

Love it Kathy. Yes, it def. works for a wedding but would be great for New Years or any celebratory occasion.

Davi said...

A GREAT card!! I love the way you colored it and the fun dp to go with the image :)

Barb said...

What a fun card! Love your background paper, it's perfect with these beautifully colored images.

Allison Cope said...

Wowsers girlie! There's something spectacular about this card - totally says "party" to me!!! I think it's my favourite card of the entire release!!!! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails