Sunday, February 28, 2016

JustRite Speedy Recovery


Hello Everyone!  Today I was inspired by this week's Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper challenge - which was a green and white card with a trio of images across the middle - called Jaunty Trees. I decided to play with a JustRite stamp set that arrived on my doorstep recently called Meadow Circles and added a few extra layers, some ribbon and made the sentiment into a notched tag. This fun set has circle images in various sizes and two of the sizes match the recently released Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles dies (which also has 2 stitched circle dies in it!).  Happy Sigh!  I love when things match beautifully!!  :)

I've used a base of Wild Wasabi and layered with cream and some Graphic 45 DP.  Across this is a strip of Chocolate Chip punched with Woodland Branch border punch and topped with some green ribbon.  I've stamped three of the images from Meadow Circles in green ink and cut the with the matching circle die from Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles.  I've glued these to a panel of cream card that has been stamped with Crackle Background in Desert Sand ink and them popped it all up on foam tape.  To finish I've stamped the sentiment, also from Meadow Circles in black and then cut it into a notched tag and attached as shown.

Stamps - Meadow Circles, Crackle Background (JustRite)
Paper - White, Cream, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Graphic 45 Botanical Tea DP
Ink - Green, Black, Desert Sand
Accessories - JustRite Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles, MS Woodland Branch Border Punch, Green Ribbon, X-press It Foam Tape, Glue

That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

1 comment:

Gab said...

That is really beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails