Saturday, January 30, 2016

JustRite Anniversary Vines


Hello Everyone! It's time for this week's Inspiration Challenge at Splicoaststampers and the website takes us to the China Online Museum.  There is a lot to choose from, but I was drawn to 'A Spring Breeze' - I guess because I like the pinks, greens and creams of the floral painting - what can I say, I like this colour combo!  :)  I had to go with a colour palette inspiration because I really don't have much in the way of Chinese themed stamps and such!  I've also been playing with these gorgeous new Open Leaf Vine dies....*swoon*.... I love how pretty and lacy they are!!

I've used a base of green bazzill and layered with Very Vanilla (pierced around the edge) and topped with some FabScraps Chic Pink DP.  Next I've die cut some Vanilla card using Fleur De Elegance die.  In the middle of the die cut I've randomly stamped some roses using Sweet Flowers and Vines in Angel Pink ink.  Next I've die cut four Open Leaf Vines in two shades of green card - these are great because they mirror image each other - and attached them as shown.  I've added several Prima flowers to accent the vines in pinks and ivory.  I've stamped the sentiment from Sweet Flowers and Vines in Rose Bud onto Vanilla cut, cut into a notched tag and attached under the flowers.  The corners looked a little bare, so I've stamped the heart element from Sweet Flowers and Vines in Rose Bud ink on each corner.  Finally I've accented with Silver Lining Crystal Drops by adding drops to each corner as well as the centers of two of the flowers.  I love the Crystal Drops, you can make them as big or as small and you need and give a lovely pearl effect!  *Happy Sigh*


Stamps - Sweet Flowers and Vines (JustRite)
Paper - Green Card (two shades), Very Vanilla, FabScraps Pink Chic
Ink - Memento Rose Bud, Angel Pink
Accessories - JustRite Open Leaf Vine Dies, Spellbinders Fleur De Elegance, Prima Flowers, Tonic Silver Crystal Drops, Paper Piercer

It's been very hot and stormy here in tropical Queensland since it is the middle of Summer, but I know that there has been massive Winter storms and huge amounts of snow in other parts of the world.  I hope whatever part of the world you live in that you are safe from the wild weather that's been happening of late!  Thanks for taking the time to pop by and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

1 comment:

Gab said...

Such a pretty card

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails