Saturday, July 25, 2015

Power Poppy SALE!


OK, so I had plans to make a Christmas Card to show off some of the fabby stamps in the Happiest Holiday Collection, but my life just didn't roll that way today, so I just have to tell you the news.......  It's a Power Poppy Sale......but only for ONE DAY, so you have to be QUICK!!!  You can get 20% off all stamps from the Happiest Holiday Collection (8 Christmas Stamp Sets to choose from)!  As an added bonus, you can also purchase the newest digi in the Power Poppy Collection - Hollyberries for only $3!  If your Christmas card list is as long as mine, then you'll be wanting to get started on this year's cards and why not grab them while they are on sale!  :)

1 comment:

Gab said...

Stop tempting me ... I'm trying to be good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails