Monday, March 30, 2015

Simply Camellias


Hello Everyone!  Did we have you drooling over the Lilacs yesterday??  Well today the Bloomies have Simply Camellias!!  With three beautiful images and a range of fabby sentiments, this is one set you will love to use!!  Enough chatter - lets have a peek!!


I've used Blushing Bride for my base and layered with Very Vanilla and some Cherry Blossom DP.  I've then added a strip of Vanilla topped with more Blushing Bride embossed with Spellbinder's Cabbage Roses embossing folder.  Next I've added another piece of Cherry Blossom DP matted with Vanilla and then wrapped a piece of green ribbon around all these layers.  I've then taken a piece of Vanilla, stamped the sentiment from Simply Camellias in Memento Rose Bud ink and matted with Blushing Bride.  I've stamped the single flower from Simply Camellias in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics (RV00, RV32, RV34, R89, G40, G43, G46, E21).  I've fussy cut this out and popped it up on X-press It Foam Tape.  To finish I've added some pink bling under the sentiment and a green bow to the ribbon.

Stamps - Simply Camellias (Power Poppy)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla, Kaisercraft Cherry Blossom
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Cabbage Roses Embossing Folder, Green Ribbon, Bow Easy, Pink Bling, X-press It Foam Tape

Want to see what the Bloom Brigade have been creating with this set???  Hop by the blogs below and why not leave them a little love!
That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

8 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Kathy, how beautiful! I love this flower and am excited it's also now going to be in a clear set! And what a stunning layout with the wonderful embossing and bow!! Your coloring is exquisite and just makes the flower pop off your card! Hugs!

Julie Koerber said...

Wow Kathy -- this is a card with layers of fun! I love the mix of decorative papers, the embossed area, the bling and that gorgeously colored flower! You hit a home run with this one girlie!

D.Ann C said...

I love all your layers, especially the embossed roses, but the coloring on your camellia is outstanding!!

Gab said...

So pretty. Your flower is just stunning

Susie said...

What a dynamic duo with the beautiful designer paper and the embossed panel (not to mention that picture-perfect bow!) It's springtime in Washington D.C. and soon I'll be seeing pinks and purples galore. Your lovely card has me primed!

Stacy Morgan said...

I like this single bloom too! Very pretty and makes me smile Kathy!

Leslie Miller said...

Your coloring makes this bloom look positively 3-dimensional! Beautiful! I love that cabbage rose embossed panel and the pretty paper, and your layout is perfect for the single bloom!

Katie Sims said...

If ever there was a perfect card, then this must be it! I love the layers and layout....everything is so balanced and your color choices are so pretty. The beautifully colored bloom and that amazing bow really finish this off to perfection!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails