Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Festive Bottle Tag


Hello Everyone!  Today on the Copic Oz Blog I have a tutorial on how I've created this Bottle Tag using Flourishes' Dear Santa stamp set.  At this time of year when there are Christmas parties, drinks, dinners and gathering galore, why not add a fun and festive bottle tag to your next Hostess gift!  I'm sure they will be thrilled with that personal touch and it's bound to be a conversation starter!


I hope you'll pop by the Copic Oz Blog for details on measurements and Copic colours used on the Santa Hat image.  :)

1 comment:

Cindy Lawrence said...

This is just beautiful, Kath! What a great gift idea too! Your paper choices and beautifully colored Santa hat really make this rich and gorgeous! I need to check out your tutorial, and whip up a couple for Christmas gifts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails