Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Getting Glamorous!

Hello Everyone!  Today over on the Copic Oz Blog, I've got a tutorial on how to colour the skin and hair of this gorgeous stamp using your Copics!  She's part of a stamp set by Flourishes called Glamour Girls and it's such fun to colour!!

For the card basics, I've used a base of black and layered with white and a piece of MME Hattie DP.  Down the side I've attached a piece of white ribbon and layered with blue ribbon.  I've stamped my Glamour Girls image and sentiment stamps in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics (see the Copic Oz Blog for details) and then cut her out with Spellbinders Labels 28.  It's been matted with black cut with Decorative Labels 28 and popped up on X-press It High Tac Foam Tape.  To finish I've added a blue bow and a couple of pearls to the corner.

Stamps - Glamour Girls (Flourishes)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Black, White, MME Hattie DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Labels 28 and Decorative Labels 28, White and Blue Ribbons, White Pearls.

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!

2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Very classy indeed :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Marisa said...

oooh, very chic :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails