Monday, November 22, 2010

A Blessed Christmas

Hello Everyone!!  Today I had the chance to play in this week's Featured Stamper challenge at SCS - I have to admit with everything that's been going on lately, it's been a while since I had the chance to play along!!  This week the honour goes to CriminalGrace and I chose her Dancing Snowflakes card to case.  I changed the colours, moved the snowflake and sentiment and added a ribbon and rhinestones.

I started with a base of pale blue bazzill and layered with glossy silver and more pale blue (I added a little piercing to each of the corners because they looked a little bare!).  Next I cut two sizes of Label 17, one in glossy silver and the other in white.  On the white I stamped the Snowflake Background (ODBD) in Sky Blue Versacolor and then added the sentiment from the Mistletoe Tag Set (ODBD) in Tuxedo Memento Black.  Around all the layers I attached some silver satin ribbon and knotted it to one side.  The snowflake is from ODBD's Peace and Joy set and has been stamped in Versamark onto darker blue bazzill and embossed with opaque white EP and then cut out using the custom Snowflake Die!  To finish I added several clear rhinestones to the snowflake to give it a little sparkle!!  :)

As a special bonus this week - Our Daily Bread Designs are offering FREE SHIPPING (USA only)!!!  You have until November 28th to make this most of this offer!!!

Stamps - Peace and Joy, Snowflake Background, Mistletoe Tag Set (ODBD)
Paper - Blue and Pale Blue Bazzill, White, Gloss Silver
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Sky Blue Versacolor
Accessories - Snowflake Die, Label 17 Nestabilities, Silver Satin Ribbon, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Clear Rhinestones.

That's all for today, thanks for visiting!!!  :)

9 comments:

Danni said...

Stunning and oh so gorgeous! Love that snowflake!

Jean McKenzie said...

Another one of your beautiful creations Kathy!. That snowflake is just gorgeous! I put a little order into ODBD yesterday! I think it is all your fault LOL!!!

Betty Wright said...

So gorgeous, Kathy! I really need to get this snowflake die cut! Beautiful card!

Thea said...

Hi Kathy!
This snowflake is georgeous!
Beautiful card.

Hugs
Thea

Grace said...

Absolutely stunning Kathy! I love these colors! So elegant!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Gorgeous Kathy... that snowflake is wonderful.

Mona Pendleton said...

Stunning card Kathy! Very nice sentiment and that snowflake embellishment is breathtakingly beautiful!

Sharon said...

Oh I love that Snowflake Kathy! Such an elegant card :)

Sharon x

Edna Morrisedie said...

The detaill in that die is very cool, not that I have a need for a snowflake, but nice all the same!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails