Friday, February 13, 2009

BRAK and Card Appeal!!

And yet more exciting goodies arrive in my letterbox!!! This time I've been blessed by the truly delightful 'Lovely Linda' from SCS!!! How amazing is all this stuff??!!


I also want to mention that Linda is doing a Card Appeal for anyone wanting to send cards of support to the victims of the Victorian Bushfires. If you want to know more check out this SCS submission for - details . The cards will be forwarded through the Red Cross. You can PM her through SCS or leave a comment here if you wish to be a part of it so I can contact you with details.
These people have lost everything in the worst Natural Disaster in our country's history and I'm sure will appreciate any support they can get. Thanks to those who have already offered to be a part of this appeal!!
That's all for today, thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails